Potatoes and cheese together is never a bad idea. Indulge in these decadent pancakes!
POTATO CHEESE PANCAKES
4 medium potatoes, peeled and thickly sliced
Grated mozzarella cheese as required
Salt to taste
¼ cup rice flour
Oil as required
Chopped chives for garnish
Chilli Sauce for serving
1. Heat sufficient water in a steamer, arrange the sliced potatoes and steam for 10-12 minutes.
2. Transfer in a bowl and mash well while still hot.
3. Add salt, rice flour and mix well.
4. Grease your palm with little oil, take a portion of rice mixture and roll into a ball. Make cavity in the centre and stuff mozzarella cheese in the centre.
5. Gather the edges and flatten lightly.
6. Heat sufficient oil in a shallow nonstick pan. Place the prepared pancakes and cook on medium heat for 2 minutes or till underside is golden brown.
7. Flip and cook on other side as well for 2 minutes.
8. Drain on an absorbent paper, sprinkle chopped chves and serve hot with honey chilli sauce.
Click to Subscribe:
For more recipes :
To get recipes on your Google or Alexa devices, click here :
Best cooked in Wonderchef Kitchenware.
Buy Now on :