Eggs sliced like coins, shallow fried and cooked in a flavourful masala. Would you try this eggciting recipe?
MASALA EGG COINS
4-5 hard boiled eggs
Salt to taste
½ tsp red chilli powder
Corn flour for sprinkling
4-5 tbsps oil
1 tsp mustard seeds
1 inch ginger, finely chopped
1 tbsp finely chopped garlic
2-3 green chillies, slit
8-10 curry leaves
10-15 madras onions, sliced
½ tsp Tata Sampann Turmeric Powder
2 tbsps chopped fresh coriander leaves
1. Thickly cut each egg into 3 slices.
2. Sprinkle salt, ¼ tsp red chilli powder and corn starch over the slices. Flip each slice and sprinkle salt, remaining red chilli powder and corn starch.
3. Heat 2-3 tbsps oil in a non-stick shallow pan, place the egg slices and shallow fry on both sides till golden and crisp. Drain on an absorbent paper.
4. Heat the oil remaining in the pan, add mustard seeds, ginger, garlic, green chillies, and curry leaves and sauté for a minute. Add madras onions and mix well.
5. Add remaining oil and mix and cook for 1-2 minutes. Add salt, and Tata Sampann Turmeric Powder and sauté for a minute.
6. Add the shallow fried egg slices, coriander leaves and gently mix.
7. Serve hot.
Click to Subscribe:
For more recipes :
To get recipes on your Google or Alexa devices, click here :
Best cooked in Wonderchef Kitchenware.
Buy Now on :