A Brazilian Butt Lift is a common cosmetic procedure that involves transferring fat to your backside to help generate greater fullness. If you’ve heard exciting conversations about a Brazilian Butt Lift in Houston (BBL) and desire amazing long-term results, continue reading to discover more about the procedure and how to find a competent cosmetic surgeon who can perform it safely.
Procedure for Lifting the Buttocks
Fat grafting is used in a Brazilian Butt Lift, which produces natural-looking results. The steps in the technique are as follows:
- The surgery is normally done under general anesthesia, although in cases when only a tiny amount of fat is transplanted, simply local anesthetic may be used. If anesthesia makes you feel uncomfortable, you can ask for anti-nausea medicine ahead of time.
- The fat located in various parts of your body, including your belly, hips, and thighs, is then removed through liposuction. Liposuction is a procedure that includes creating openings in the skin and then removing fat from the body with a tube.
- The fat that was just extracted from an area of your body is cleansed and prepared for infusion into your glutes.
- To get a more rounded, full appearance, your cosmetic surgeon injects the prepared fat into certain areas of the buttocks. For fat transfers, they typically make up to five cuts around the buttocks.
- Stitches are used to seal up liposuction as well as fat transfer incisions. To reduce the danger of bleeding, your surgeon will apply a compression garment to the injured portions of skin.
Benefits of Brazilian Butt Lift Surgery
A Brazilian Buttock Lift, as opposed to other types of buttock surgeries, such as the implantation of silicone, is said to produce more natural-looking outcomes while also increasing the plumpness of your rearend.
This cosmetic procedure can also assist with concerns like drooping and lack of a shape, which are common as people become older.
If you’re disturbed by irregularities of your body shape that make it tough to wear clothing comfortably, you might want to explore the procedure.
In comparison to silicone buttock implants, this procedure also has a decreased risk of infection. It has a stronger security profile compared to other compounds like silicone, which are occasionally unlawfully injected into the buttocks by people who aren’t licensed to do so.
Although there are a number of benefits, there are also a few significant negative consequences to consider.
Side Effects of a Brazilian Butt Lift
When compared to other cosmetic operations, such as butt implants, a Brazilian Buttock Lift may pose fewer risks. Nonetheless, like with any surgery, this technique carries the potential of adverse effects, some of which might be life-threatening. Here are some of them:
-Fat lodged within the arteries or veins, which can be life-threatening
-Lumps where fat had been injected
Another recognized side effect is your buttocks’ inability to absorb the grafted fat deposits. The body breaks down and absorbs a portion of the fat that is injected. It’s possible that you’ll require one or two further procedures, if this happens. However, your surgeon may inject an extra amount of fat during the procedure to reduce this danger.
Recovery and Prospects for the Brazilian Butt Lift
Once your Brazilian Butt Lift has been completed, you’ll need to take extra precautions. After surgery, you will have to avoid sitting for at least two weeks. You will also have to lie on your stomach or side until the area heals entirely.
As you recuperate from surgery, your buns may be puffy for a couple of weeks. The effects of this procedure can linger anywhere from months to years.
You might require more than one surgery, at first, to get the exact results you are looking for. It may take a half a year to notice the full effects of the initial surgery.
However, make sure your weight doesn’t change to ensure a great result. To learn more about a Brazilian Butt Lift, read articles published by surgeons.