Try a unique shikanji with the flavour of black grapes this season.
BLACK GRAPE SHIKANJI
25-30 black grapes + for garnish
¼ cup sugar
¼ tsp salt
A pinch of red chilli powder
¼ tsp roasted cumin powder
A pinch of chaat masala
Lemon wedges as required
Pink salt as required
Ice cubes as required
Lemon slices as required
Grape slices as required
Mint sprigs as required
Drinking soda as required
1. Transfer black grapes in a blender jar. Add sugar and blend to a fine paste.
2. Heat a nonstick pan and strain the puree through a fine sieve. Cook till the mixture thickens.
3. Add salt, red chilli powder, roasted cumin powder, chaat masala and mix well. Cook for 2 minutes. Allow to cool.
4. Apply lemon on rim the glass and press pink salt on it. Add ice cubes, lemon slices, grape slices and some more ice. Add mint sprigs and pour a portion of prepared syrup.
5. Top up with soda, garnish with grapes and mint and serve chilled.
Click to Subscribe:
For more recipes :
To get recipes on your Google or Alexa devices, click here :
Best cooked in Wonderchef Kitchenware.
Buy Now on :