Cooking With My Son – Epi 10 | Popcorn Chicken | Crispy Fried Chicken | KFC Style Chicken Popcorn | Chicken Recipe | Iftar Snacks Recipe | Starter
#CookingWithMySon #PopcornChicken #ChickenRecipes #chicken #chickensnacks #snacksrecipe #iplsnacks #kfc #friedchicken #chickenpopcornrecipe #kfcchickenrecipe #crispyfriedchicken #chickenstarter #homecooking
Here is the link to Amazon HomeCooking Store where I have curated products that I use and are similar to what I use for your reference and purchase:
Boneless Chicken – 1/2 Kg
Juice of 1 Lemon
Garlic cloves – 5 (chopped)
Soy Sauce – 2 Tsp
Red Chilli Sauce – 2 Tsp
Chilli Powder – 2 Tsp
Egg – 2 Nos
Maida/all Purpose Flour – 2 Cups
Oil For Deep Frying
1. Cut the boneless chicken into bite-sized pieces and add them to a bowl.
2. To the bowl, add lemon juice, garlic, soya sauce, red chili sauce, 1 tsp of salt, chili powder, 1/4 tsp of pepper powder.
3. Mix everything well and marinate the chicken for an hour.
4. Later, crack open the eggs into the bowl and mix everything again.
5. To another bowl, add maida, 1/4 tsp of salt, 1/2 tsp of chili powder, 1/4 tsp of pepper powder.
6. Mix everything well.
7. Now, take the individual chicken pieces from the marinade and coat/dust them with flour mixture.
8. Keep the dusted chicken pieces aside. This is first coating.
9. For the second coat, put the dusted pieces in egg wash and dust them with flour, once again.
10. Dust off the excess flour and keep the double coated chicken pieces in a bowl.
11. Take a deep bottomed kadai and pour enough oil for deep frying.
12. Once the oil is heated, drop the coated chicken pieces once after one gently.
13. Keep the flame on low and fry the chicken pieces till they turn golden brown in colour.
14. Crispy Fried Chicken is ready to be served.
15. It is best had with spicy mayo or tomato ketchup.
You can buy our book and classes on
HAPPY COOKING WITH HOMECOOKING
ENJOY OUR RECIPES
A Ventuno Production :