At some point in time, we all need cosmetic dentistry. But either we do not know about the types of cosmetic dentistry available, or we cannot choose the right clinic. A professional dentist can help you with cosmetic dentistry in detail. Hence, if you need cosmetic dentistry, you can search for the phrase ‘dentist near me’ to get rid of your problem.
6 Types Of Cosmetic Dentistry Your Dentist Can Help You With
Cosmetic dentistry is a kind of magic done by experts. There are several types of cosmetic dentistry that you can opt for to have a beautiful smile on your face.
1. Cosmetic Teeth Whitening
It does not matter how often you brush your teeth; your teeth will lose their whiteness at times. That is why the demand for cosmetic teeth whitening is so high. It is pretty affordable, and the results of the treatment are predictable. Some think teeth whitening can be damaging for their teeth, but it is not.
2. Cosmetic Dental Crowns
If you have broken teeth or want to replace your damaged teeth, you have cosmetic dental crowns at your rescue.
- There are different crowns available in the clinics, so you should consult with the doctors first.
- The best clinics will analyze your problem and provide consultation as per your need.
3. Cosmetic dental veneers
For the improvement of the shape and colour of your teeth, cosmetic dental veneers are needed.
- Sometimes we have stains on our teeth that don’t come out with teeth whitening. Hence, with dental veneers, the dentist will mask your teeth.
- Usually, two types of dental veneers are available, such as ceramic veneers and composite veneers. Your dentist will tell you what you need.
4. Cosmetic Dental Implants
If you want to replace one tooth or a complete replacement, dental implants are the best option for you.
- Compared to dentures and bridges, dental implants can be more effective when it comes to teeth replacement. But you should always consult your dentist before choosing anything.
5. Cosmetic Dentures
When it comes to dental issues, you might be a little worried about the budget it demands.
- Cosmetic dentures are pretty affordable, and there are different types available; you can choose as per your need.
- It does even consume much time; with 2-4 visits, you can get your missing smile back. Choose a denture taking proper consultation from your doctor.
6. Cosmetic Composite Bonding
With the art of your dentist, you can make your teeth look far better. Yes, cosmetic composite bonding is an art that can help you change the shape of your teeth.
- Suppose you have one tooth short and the other long, then you can change the shape.
- It is an excellent teeth backup that helps change the colour of your teeth and fill small places.
Having dental issues is expected; we all do suffer from that. If you have lost your teeth or your teeth have lost their original colour, there is no need to hide them. With proper consultation from your dentist, you can make it right. Just make sure you are in the right one.