We know that beauty does not have any limits but it should be taken care of like any other thing. The more we take care, the more it lasts. Most of us do not get enough time to take care of our skin or beauty especially when they attain the age of 30. Well, you know being in your 30s means you are responsible for building a career, life, home, car, and many more. You take care of everything except yourself, your skin, your beauty, and the list goes on when it comes to personal care. Some people get time but can’t do anything because they actually don’t know how to take care of their skin. Your skin needs different levels of protection depending on the age cycle you go through. Let us have a look at some common signs of skin damage and the tips to take care of your skin in your 30s.
Common Signs to take care of.
- First signs – there are several signs of aging this includes the appearance of fine lines, pores, dark pigments, and dull-looking skin. This is when you should start taking care of your skin.
- Dry skin – it is the most commonly found skin problem in almost 75% of adults. This happens because of the lacking of skin oil or sebum which the skin produces. It can also happen as a result of moisture in your skin and it is very essential to keep your skin hydrated.
- Dark spots and Jawline acne – another common sign is dark spots and acne in the jawlines. Hormonal variations or increased stress levels can cause overproduction of sebum, which may result in jawline acne.
Ways to take care of your skin in your 30s
You won’t realize any changes in your skin until it becomes visible to others. Once it starts becoming visible, then it will be difficult to take care of your skin, so it is always better to start at your early 29. There are some simple yet effective tips you could use to protect your skin according soulfactors, which includes;
- Stay hydrated – you know what, the most important key to keep your skin healthy is to stay hydrated. Drinking more water is necessary to maintain your body hydrated, likewise, your skin also needs ingredients to remain hydrated and to absorb moisture from the atmosphere.
- Use a cleanser – it is better to use a cleanser 2 times a day preferably in the morning and before going to bed. It will help your skin to remove all the dirt and dust your skin is exposed to, and this will not steal much of your time.
- Moisturize every day – there are chances for your skin to become dry as you reach your 30s. A good moisturizer will help your skin to become smooth and hydrated all day long. You can also use a broad-spectrum sunscreen serum with SPF15 (Sun Protection Factor) to prevent your skin from being damaged by the harmful ultraviolet rays of the sun. A good moisturizer maintains the anti-aging capability of the skin and nourishes your skin with the necessary ingredients. Therefore, apply moisturizer twice regularly, once in the morning and in the evening.
- Try to use serum – a serum is very helpful and effective to lock the moisture inside the skin, this way it helps the skin to stay hydrated even after exposure to the sunlight.
- Take care of your eyes – the area under your eyes is very sensitive, therefore any changes on your skin usually appear there first in the form of small lines, dark circles, and wrinkles. It is very important to take care of your skin under the eyes using an eye cream rich in glycerine or vitamin c.
- Proper sleep – it is recommended to get proper sleep for 6-8 hours because staying awake for a long can cause damages to your skin in the form of wrinkles, patches, or lines. To avoid that, get a night of proper sleep for the benefit of your skin.
- Use a good exfoliator – using a good exfoliator of your choice may help in removing the dead cells in your body, which will make your skin glowing, smooth, and refreshed.
As you grow, your skin is growing too, and adult skin problems require adult care to deal with. Your skin may show different changes like pigmentation, uneven skin, and dark circles that show you have adult problems with your skin. As difficult as it may sound; Skincare in your thirties is all about following some basic tips, and preventive measures to ensure that the skin is always well-nourished. So, what I am saying is, you can take care of your skin even in the 30s because ‘a thing of beauty is a joy forever’.