Cavities can occur both on the milk teeth, as well as on the permanent. Most parents mistakenly believe that you should not torture a toddler with a visit to the dental clinic in Pitampura, if the disease has affected the milk teeth, it will still fall out soon. The milk tooth will of course fall out, but until this time cavity can destroy it completely and also go to the next teeth. If you do not take urgent action to fight the disease, it may also be noted that the new permanent tooth is also affected after falling out of a diseased tooth.
- Besides that, young children have tooth decay very quickly, and it does not look good, cavities cause other diseases. Children usually have inflammatory diseases of the throat and rhinitis. In order to avoid such serious consequences, a diseased tooth should be removed or cured, if possible. Every dentist in Shalimar Bagh will do his utmost to cure the baby’s tooth and thus retain it until the appearance of permanent teeth.
- Often children up to three years are affected by front teeth, this is due to the fact that they are the first to appear. At this age, you still can’t remove your teeth, as it can lead to incorrect bite and speech disturbance, so doctors resort to a special coating. In the early stages of the disease, the best dentist in Pitampura suggests that the parents perform a procedure that involves using fluoride paste to a site that is damaged by the cavity. Of course, this does not eliminate the disease, but will stop development. If the child already has permanent teeth and the doctor has noticed the presence of a cavity, he can process these teeth and seal the cracks. In a situation where tooth decay has already damaged the enamel and spreads further, treatment cannot be avoided. The treatment procedure was successful, you need to prepare your baby in advance and tell him everything he will do. For this, it is necessary to know all the features of dental care in children.
- If the baby’s tooth is severely affected by tooth decay, and the treatment procedure will cause pain, the dentist in PItampura will use painkillers. Anesthesia is usually done by means of an injection. For the child not to cry from the injection, the injection site is assessed by applying an ointment or a spray. After the temporary anesthesia, the doctor puts an injection.
- During the treatment process, the best dentist in Shalimar Bagh removes tissue from the Used Hand Tools, if not enough, uses a drill. Of course, some children are afraid of their loud noise, so the doctor makes frequent breaks in the tooth bore. After the removal of the affected tissue, the doctor seals the tooth with a seal. Child seals use materials that do not require long hardness and are inserted once in the tooth.
- When needed root canal treatment in Pitampura, the teeth’s channels are cleaned and a special paste is taken in. After a while, after it has solidified, the dentist in Delhi will fill the tooth in the usual way and attach a firm seal. Since children cannot sit for long periods without movement, dental treatment cannot be long. Usually, the procedure takes no more than 30 minutes. If the process failed to finish during this time, you need to take a short break and just continue the treatment.
- Dental treatment does not give the children pleasure, they cry and fear the drill, which greatly complicates the procedure. In this case, many dentists offer dental care without the use of a drill, that is true, maybe it is only at an early stage of the disease. The cost of dental care will depend on how much the cavity is started. Therefore, in order to avoid unnecessary expenses and not irritate the child, the teeth should be treated immediately when they have noticed the disease.