Zest up your menu with this flavourful mutton chop which is quick, easy and yummy!
ACHARI MUTTON CHOPS
¼ cup pickle (achar) masala
8-10 mutton chops
¾ cup whisked yogurt
2 tsps red chilli powder
2 tsps coriander powder
½ tsp turmeric powder
Salt to taste
3 tbsps mustard oil
1 tsp panch phoran
2 medium onions, chopped
1½ tbsps ginger-garlic paste
2 medium tomatoes, chopped
3 tbsps oil
6-8 bhavnagri green chillies, slit without cutting through completely
2 tbsps chopped fresh coriander leaves
1. Take mutton chops in a bowl. Add yogurt, pickle masala, red chilli powder, coriander powder, turmeric powder and salt and mix well.
2. Heat mustard oil in a pan. Let it smoke.
3. Add panch phoran and let the seeds splutter. Add onions and sauté till golden brown.
4. Add ginger-garlic paste and sauté for 1-2 minutes. Add tomatoes, mix and cook for 3-4 minutes.
5. Add the mutton and sauté on high heat for 3-4 minutes. Reduce the heat to medium and add 1½ cups water and mix well. Cover and cook for 40-45 minutes, mixing in between.
6. Heat oil in a small pan. Add bhavnagri green chillies and sauté for 1-2 minutes. Add this into the mutton mixture, cover and cook for 5-6 minutes.
7. Add coriander leaves and mix. Transfer into a serving bowl.
8. Garnish with lemon wedge and coriander sprig. Serve hot.
Click to Subscribe:
For more recipes :
To get recipes on your Google or Alexa devices, click here :
Best cooked in Wonderchef Kitchenware.
Buy Now on :