Everyone has to make this Classic Apple Pie Recipe for Thanksgiving! You will love the flaky pie crust and the apple pie filling will surprise you!
⬇️⬇️⬇️⬇️ RECIPE BELOW ⬇️⬇️⬇️⬇️
🖨 PRINT RECIPE HERE:
EASY Homemade Pie Crust Recipe:
Ingredients for Homemade Apple Pie:
►1 recipe for double pie crust:
►6-7 Granny Smith Apples, peeled, cored (2 1/4 lbs, or 7 cups thinly sliced)
►1 1/2 tsp cinnamon
►8 Tbsp unsalted butter
►3 Tbsp all-purpose flour
►1/4 cup water
►1 cup granulated sugar
►1 egg + 1 Tbsp water, for egg wash
Ingredients for Butter Pie Crust Dough Recipe:
►2 1/2 cups all-purpose flour plus more to dust, *measured correctly
►1/2 Tbsp granulated sugar
►1/2 tsp sea salt
►1/2 lb COLD unsalted butter (2 sticks) diced into 1/4″ pieces
►6 Tbsp ice water (6 to 7 Tbsp)
⭐️PRODUCTS IN THIS VIDEO (affiliate):
► Glass Mixing Bowls:
►Blue Dutch Oven:
►Scraper & Chopper:
►Maple Wood Cutting Board:
►Glass Measuring Cup:
►Pie Dish (similar to mine):
Got leftover rice from last nights dinner? make these delicious rice cutlets today!
CHAWAL KE CUTLETS
½ cup leftover cooked rice (chawal)
3 medium potatoes, boiled and peeled
1 teaspoon cumin powder
1 teaspoon coriander powder
1 teaspoon red chilli powder
¼ teaspoon turmeric powder
½ teaspoon garam masala powder
1 teaspoon chaatmasala
Salt to taste
¼ cup chopped fresh coriander leaves
1-2 tablespoons cornstarch
Dried breadcrumbs for coating
Oil for shallow-frying
1. Grate potatoes into a bowl. Add rice, cumin powder, coriander powder, chilli powder, turmeric powder, garam masala powder, chaat masala, salt and chopped coriander and mixwell.Add cornstarch and mix well.
2. Divide the mixture into equal portions and shape them into cutlets.
3. Spread breadcrumbs onto a plate. Coat each cutlet with some breadcrumbs.
4. Heat a non-stick tawa. Place each prepared cutlet, drizzle some oil and shallow-fry on medium heat from both sides till golden. Drain on absorbent paper.
5. Topeach cutlet with onion rings, sweet chutney and green chutney and serve hot garnished with parsley sprigs.