Since spending our summer in our home country, Canada, we decided it was time to share another video on the food we love to eat and cook. We hope this video gives you a little insight into our vegan lifestyle and how easy it to create delicious and nutritious meals.
Enjoy the recipes and we highly recommend you try them out at home as well. Below are the recipes to the meals made in this video. Enjoy!!
Chia Pudding ♥
2 cups coconut milk
1/2 cup Chia Seeds
1/2 teaspoon vanilla extract
1/2 cup fresh/frozen Strawberries
1 Tbsp Cacao Nibs
1. Blend all ingredients together except the chia seeds.
2. Mix chia seeds into the blended mixture .
3. Place the entire mixture into a glass container in a fridge overnight
or at least 4 hours.
4. When ready to enjoy, garnish with some fresh fruit and cacao nibs.
Smoothie Bowl ♥
1.5 cup Frozen Strawberries
1/2 cup Hemp Seeds
1 tsp Spirulina
1 cup Unsweetened Almond Milk
1 tbsp Raw Almond Butter
1 cup Ice
1/2 cup Granola Mix
1/2 cup Raisin Nut Mix (cashews/almonds/seeds)
1 tbsp raw cocoa nibs
1 tbsp Hemp Seeds
Note: Mix it up with adding fruit if you crave
something more sweet.
1. Blend all ingredients together except garnish.
2. Place Garnish on top.
Spinach & Arugula Roasted Almond Salad ♥
2 cup Fresh Spinach
1 cup Arugula
1/2 cup Sliced Cucumber
1/4 cup Roasted Almonds/Pecans
1/2 Apple (sliced)
1 tbsp Hemp Hearts
2 tbsp Olive Oil
1/2tsp Apple Cider Vinegar
1tsp Agave Syrup
1/4 Lemon Juice(squeezed)
1/2 tsp Dried Basil
1. Slice apple and cucumbers
2. Mix all the ingredients together.
3. Cover with dressing.
4. Sprinkle hemp seeds on top
Roasted Almonds ♥
2 cups Almonds
3 tbsp Agave Syrup/Honey
dash Cayenne Pepper
1. Mix ingredients
2. Microwave for 30 seconds.
3. Pre-head oven to 400 F.
4. Place almonds on parchment paper and cover with mixture.
5. Bake 12-15 min. Checking in from time to time.
Roasted Quinoa Stuffed Peppers
4 Bell Peppers (any colour)
1 1/2 cups Quinoa
1 cup Tomato Sauce
1/2 cup White Cap Mushrooms (chopped)
1 Onion (chopped)
1 Large Carrot (finely chopped)
1/2 tsp Garlic Powder
1 tsp Basil
1/2 tsp Ground Cumin
1/2 tsp Cayenne Pepper
1/4 tsp Ground Black Pepper
1. Cut the tops of the peppers, leaving the caps aside.
2. Scoop the seeds out of the peppers, leaving them hollow.
3. Simmer quinoa on medium-low heat until cooked.
4. Stir-fry the vegetables adding the tomato sauce and at the end the quinoa. Mix all ingredients together.
5. Fill the empty peppers with the mixture, placing the pepper caps on top.
6. Pre-heat oven to 350F. Placing the peppers into a casserole dish,cover with a lid.
7. Bake for 50min – 55 min.
8. Remove the lid and broil with pepper cap on for 5 min before removing the peppers.
Thanks so much for watching and we hope you enjoy trying out these recipes at home!
Boho Beautiful Yoga Links:
Boho Beautiful Official- Our NEW Streaming Platform & App
Download from your App Store Right Now!
Get Two FREE Boho Beautiful Books here!
Boho Beautiful Life- Our 2nd More Personal Youtube Channel:
Boho Beautiful RETREAT- Your 7 Day Home Yoga Retreat
Thank you so much for watching and subscribing to our channel!
Our Custom App & Streaming Platform-
Boho Beautiful Website-
Please consult your doctor before starting any diet or exercise program. By using our videos, you understand and agree that neither Boho Beautiful Ltd. nor any persons associated with it have any liability to you for any injury or loss you may suffer in connection with any content we may post.