300 boneless chicken legs, cut into 1 inch pieces
¼ cup yogurt
2½ ginger-garlic paste
3 tsps Tata Sampann Chicken Masala
Salt to taste
Crushed black peppercorns to taste
6-8 + ¼ cup curry leaves
1½ tbsps red chilli paste
1½ tbsps oil + for deep frying
¼ cup rice flour
1½ tbsps refined flour (maida)
3-4 green chillies, slit
1½ tbsps chopped garlic
Lemon wedges to serve
1. Take chicken into a bowl. Add yogurt, ginger-garlic paste, Tata Sampann Chicken Masala, salt, crushed black peppercorn.
2. Finely chop 6-8 curry leaves and add into the chicken mixture. Squeeze lemon into it and add red chilli paste and mix till well coated. Marinate in the refrigerator for 25-30 minutes.
3. Heat sufficient oil in a kadai.
4. Add rice flour and refined flour in the marinated chicken mixture. Mix well.
5. Drop the chicken pieces into the hot oil and deep fry till crisp. Drain on an absorbent paper.
6. Heat 1½ tbsps oil in a non-stick wok, add green chillies, garlic and remaining curry leaves and sauté for a few seconds. Add fried chicken pieces and toss well. Take the pan off the heat.
7. Transfer onto a serving plate and serve hot with lemon wedges.
Click to Subscribe:
For more recipes :
Best cooked in Wonderchef Kitchenware.
Buy Now on :