A twist to the regular manchurian recipe by using protein rich soya chunks. This recipe is a must try !
SOYA CHUNKS MANCHURIAN
2 cups soya nuggets
3 tablespoons cornflour
½ teaspoon paprika
Black pepper powder to taste
2 tablespoons oil
1 tablespoon finely chopped garlic
½ tablespoon finely chopped ginger
2 teaspoons soy sauce
1 tablespoon red chilli sauce
3-4 spring onion bulbs, sliced
1 tablespoon cornflour slurry
1 small green capsicum, cut into thin strips
1 small red capsicum, cut into triangles
1 small yellow capsicum, cut into triangles
1 small onion, cut into cubes and layers separated
1 teaspoon lemon juice
Salt to taste
1 teaspoon finely chopped spring onion greens + for garnishing
1. Soak soya nuggets in sufficient warm water for 10-15 minutes. Squeeze out excess water and put the nuggets in another bowl.
2. Add cornflour, paprika and pepper powder and mix well.
3. Heat 1 tablespoon oil in a non-stick pan. Add nuggets and fry for 2 minutes. Remove from heat and set aside.
4. Heat remaining oil in another non-stick pan. Add garlic and ginger, mix and sauté for a minute.
5. Add soy sauce and chilli sauce and mix well. Add spring onion bulbs, mix and cook for a minute.
6. Add cornflour slurry and mix. Add some water and mix.
7. Add green, red and yellow capsicum, onion and mix well. Add fried nuggets, mix and cook for 1-2 minutes.
8. Add lemon juice and mix well. Add spring onion greens and toss well.
9. Garnish with spring onion greens and serve hot.
Click to Subscribe:
For more recipes :
Best cooked in Wonderchef Kitchenware.
Buy Now on :