A new born baby brings a whole lot of happiness and cheer into a household. The birth of a child is a celebratory occasion which parents cherish dearly and there is a wonderful anticipation of what is to come when the child will eventually become a toddler and take its first walking steps and babble its first meaningful word.
This sense of joy and anticipation is also accompanied by a new set of responsibilities called parenthood where the parents have to make the right decisions and take the right steps to make their child’s life healthy, happy and prosperous.
You can begin this journey by choosing baby care products that are natural and that are infused with the goodness of nature and its bounty without the chemicals and the unwanted preservatives.
Qaadu, a brand that is earth friendly and vegan, is one of the safest brands when it comes to products that are natural and therapeutic. Free from harmful and synthetic chemicals, its products are based on age-old wellness recipes and the ingredients are ethically sourced from the most trusted gardens and forests. Its products are Sulphate Free, Paraben Free and Gluten Free, thus making it the safest product for newborn babies and new mothers.
Traditional Indian baby massages are well-known for their many benefits and are religiously followed by doting parents to ensure better bone health, better skin health and to strengthen the tender muscles of young babies.
Qaadu’s newborn baby massage oil is a gentle massage oil that is prepared with soothing herbs and essential cold-pressed oils to nourish and protect the delicate skin of infants. The use of bhringraj, amla, kalonji oil and sandalwood oil ensures that your baby’s blood circulation of the skin is improved and dryness and irritation drastically reduced. This herbal massage oil protects your baby’s skin while keeping it soft, supple and calm.
Benefits of using natural products in Qaadu’s Herbal Massage Oil
- Jojoba Oil: High in vitamin B complex and E, it protects the skin’s moisture barrier and protects it from dryness and damage.
- Almond Oil: Almond oil contains vitamin E and essential fatty acids, and it moisturizes and nourishes the skin while also protecting it from UV damage.
- Coconut Oil: It contains vitamins and essential fatty acids, and it repairs the skin, leaving it smooth and soft.
- Amla Oil: Rich in vitamin C, it nourishes the skin, protects it from sun damage, and improves the appearance of the skin.
- Grapeseed Oil: Rich in oleic acid and vitamin E, it nourishes the skin while also repairing its lipid mantle and keeping it soft.
- Sandalwood Oil: Has anti-inflammatory and cooling properties; it reduces redness, soothes dryness, brightens the complexion, and calms the mind.
- Shea Butter: High in omega 3 fatty acids and phytonutrients, shea butter helps to soothe skin irritations while also repairing and nourishing the skin.
- Wheat Germ Oil: Rich in vitamins B6, E, and folic acid, wheat germ oil promotes healthy skin, heals dryness, and treats skin problems.
- Haldi Extract: Contains essential minerals, has antioxidant and anti-inflammatory properties, heals wounds, protects against skin irritations, and evens out skin tone.
- Kalonji Oil: Rich in fat-soluble vitamins A, D, E, and K, it treats skin problems, promotes skin renewal, and improves skin texture and appearance.
When it comes to natural child care products, Qaadu products are most sought after due to its authenticity and proven healing properties of the ingredients used in their products.
Useful tips to massage your baby
Use oil that is safe for your baby’s skin and, if it gets into their mouth, is non-toxic
Use Natural Cold Pressed Oils that are derived from natural ingredients and that do not contain any chemicals or toxins.
Make sure your child’s ankle and wrist are held with one hand when you are massaging your child’s arms and legs.
Use clockwise motions when you are massaging your child’s back or tummy.
Find a clean, well-lit and calm place to massage your child where your child is exposed to partial sun rays.
Ensure your infant’s hands are clean and do not contain any oil. This way, you will avoid situations where the child puts its fingers into its eyes or mouth.
One need not reiterate the importance of a mother breast feeding her baby. It is the most nutritious meal a child seeks in the first crucial months of its birth. It also contains antibodies that will keep your baby safe from infections. Qaadu’s Breastfeeding Milk Tea for new mothers is a wonderful supplement that enhances the breast milk quality and increases the production of breast milk. This vegan milk tea is also known to aid in digestion and reduce fatigue often experienced by new born mothers.
These were some baby care products and mother care products made specially for new born children and their mothers.
Explore our website for other natural beauty products online!