Fafda is a Gujarati crispy street food/snack best had with hot Jalebis. This is made with besan and the authentic preparation style involves hand pressing the dough. To make it easier for everyone, we have shown fafda preparation using a rolling pin in this video. These crisps taste great with fried green chilies and besan chutney by the side.
Here is the link to Amazon HomeCooking Store where I have curated products that I use and are similar to what I use for your reference and purchase:
Ingredients for Fafda
Besan /gram Flour – 1 Cup (Buy:
Salt – 1/4 Tsp (Buy:
Turmeric Powder – 1/4 Tsp (Buy:
Pinch Of Baking Powder ( Optional ) (Buy:
Ajwain – 1/2 Tsp (Buy:
Oil – 4 1/2 Tsp (Buy:
Water – 4 Tbsp
Oil For Deep Fry
1. To a bowl, add besan, salt, turmeric powder, baking powder, crushed ajwain and 2 tsp of oil.
2. Mix everything and add another 2 tsp of oil.
3. Mix it all again and gradually add water to get the dough in right consistency.
4. Knead the dough for 2-3 mins.
5. Rub half a teaspoon of oil over the dough and leave it aside for a few mins.
6. Divide the dough in small portions and keep aside.
7. Add enough oil for deep fry in a pan and heat.
8. Meanwhile, rub some oil into the palms and roll the dough balls into thinly sized bullets.
9. Place the dough bullet on a rolling surface and gently roll it till it is thin.
10. Once the oil is heated, place the fafdas into the hot oil.
11. Keep the flame on medium low and fry fafdas on both sides.
12. Remove them from the pan and add a few whole green chilies to the pan.
13. Fry them until the outer skin colour is changed.
14. Garnish the fafdas with fried green chilies and serve!
You can buy our book and classes on
HAPPY COOKING WITH HOMECOOKING
ENJOY OUR RECIPES
A Ventuno Production :
This dish was made popular in the Bay Area and I first tried it at a popular restaurant in my area – and was immediately hooked! This recipe is loaded with flavor and super simple to make! Let’s #MakeItHappen
Don’t forget to Subscribe, enable notifications, and give this video a thumbs up! Please take a moment to SHARE my channel to your friends and family! Thanks for your support.
Shop all of my Recipe E-Books – on sale now! www.mrmakeithappen.blog/shop
Support The Show: (I host weekly cooking classes virtually)
Purchase Merch here –
Music By: Website: www.MarcDBeats.com
1lb Bucatini Noodles
1 cup parmesan cheese (grated)
2-4 lobster tails
8 cloves of garlic
1 tbsp brown sugar
2 tbsp oyster sauce
1 tbsp worcestershire sauce
2 tbsps soy sauce
red pepper flakes
3-4 tbsps butter
4 stalks green onion
1/2 cup pasta water
salt & pepper
Begin by mincing your garlic, chipping your green onion, and making your sauce. Cook your pasta to package instructions (remember to salt your pasta water). Prep your lobster tails as seen in the video (or based on your preferred method) Start by adding some oil and butter to your wok or frying pan over low heat. Add garlic and simmer for 4-6 minutes or until lightly toasted (do not burn the garlic). Add your green onions and sauce and increase heat to medium. Toss your noodles into the sauce and coat evenly. Use some leftover pasta water to thin the sauce a bit as need. Mix in your grated parmesan cheese and season to taste (red pepper flakes for some spice if desired).
Cook your lobster tails in a separate frying pan with a little butter and lightly season. Place cooked lobster on top of the plated noodles. Garnish with green onion.
The Famous Nashville Hot Chicken Sandwich. This is one of my favorite recipes to make, mainly because it’s a labor of love.
| ALL MY RECIPES WEBSITE |
| JOIN GRILL NATION |
| OTHER MEDIA CHANNELS |
| PRODUCT USED FOR THIS RECIPE |
Napoleon Pro Kettle:
Anvil & Hammer | Professional Damascus Chef Knife:
| MY KNIFE COLLECTION |
Chef Knife with Sheath – 8” German Stainless Steel:
Chef Knife 9.5” Phantom Series (DALSTRONG):
Gladiator Series R-Obliterator Meat Cleaver 9”:
Dalstrong Kiritsuke Chef Knife 8.5”:
Dalstrong Slicing Carving Knife 12’ Slicing & Carving Knifed:
| My Wireless Bluetooth Meat Probe |
MEATERMADE MEATER + :
| FUEL |
Charcoals I use:
Fogo Super Premium All-Natural Hardwood Lump Charcoal 17.6 LBS:
Fogo Super Premium All-Natural Hardwood Large Lump Charcoal 35 Pounds:
| Pellets I Use |
Bear Mountain BBQ Oak Pellets:
Bear Mountain BBQ Craft Blends All Natural Smoky Gourmet Blend:
| CHARCOAL GRILLS I USE |
Napoleon Grills Charcoal Kettle Grill:
Weber 18501001 Summit:
Kamado Joe KJ15041021 Big Joe inch Charcoal Grill 24 inch:
Kamado Joe KJ23RHC Classic II Charcoal Grill, 18 inch:
Masterbuilt Gravity Series 560 Digital Charcoal Grill:
| GRIDDLES I USE |
CUISINART 360 XL 22-Inch Round Flat Top:
Cuisinart 360 XL 30 Inch Round Flat Top:
| PELLET SMOKERS |
Weber 18501001 Summit:
| CAST IRON SKILLETS/FLAT TOPS |
Marquette Castings Flat top:
| GRILLING/BBQ ESSENTIALS |
Super Skewer Forked Brazilian:
Goutime Kabob Skewers 23 Inch Long,1 Inch Wide:
Cuisinart Deluxe Grill Set:
Stainless Steel Charcoal Basket:
Hexclad 12″ frying pan:
AMMEX GlovePlus Black:
Jalapeno Core Tool:
Extreme Heat resistant BBQ Gloves:
Weber 7429 Rapidfire Chimney Starter:
GrillGrate Set of Three 13.75″:
Grill Brush and Scraper:
Homemaxs BBQ Gloves 1472℉ Extreme Heat Resistant Grill Gloves:
We advise adult supervision and care at all times.
This video is made for entertainment purposes. We do not make any warranties about the completeness, safety and reliability. Any action you take upon the information on this video is strictly at your own risk, and we will not be liable for any damages or losses. It is the viewer’s responsibility to use judgment, care and precautions if one plans to replicate.
The following video might feature activity performed by our actors within controlled environment- please use judgment, care, and precaution if you plan to replicate.
All product and company names shown in the video are trademarks™️ or registered®️ trademarks of their respective holders. Use of them does not imply any affiliation with or endorsement by them.
Kadhai Used :
Pan Used :
Tomato Puree :
Ginger Garlic Paste:
My Voice Recorder (mic) :
My Main Camera : Canon 70d :
Other Camera :
Infrared Thermometer Gun :
Ph Scale :
Cooking Thermometer :
Electric Weighing Scale:
My Daily Use Knife :
My Santoku Knife(for professionals only) :
Indian Style Pasta 4 tarah ke banaye is asaan aur jhatpat recipe ke saath. Yeah pasta bahut hi creamy aur lajawaab banta hain. Sabhi logon ki manpasand hain yeah pasta. Friends agar video acha laga to please like karein aur apne friends ke saath share karein.
Don’t forget to subscribe to my channel and hit the bell icon to receive notifications. It’s completely Free 🙂 – New videos coming up every Wed 2pm and Sat 2pm
For boiling rice
• Rice 500 gm
• Water to soak
• Water for cooking rice (3X of rice)
• Salt to taste
• Oil 1 tbsp
• Wash the rice to remove excess starch and soak it in fresh water for at least 15 minutes.
• Set water to boil in a pot, add salt to taste, oil and the soaked rice, stir and cook until rice is cooked 80-90 percent. This will take about 8-10 minutes.
• Transfer the cooked rice in a sieve or a colander so to drain the extra water. Keep aside to make fried rice.
For making fried rice:
• Oil 3 tbsp
• Spring onion bulbs 1/4th cup (chopped)
• Ginger garlic paste 1 tbsp
• Spring onion greens 1/4th cup (chopped)
• Green chilli paste 1 tbsp
1. Carrots 1/3rd cup (chopped)
2. Cabbage 1 cup (chopped)
3. Capsicum 1/3rd cup (chopped)
4. French beans 1/4th cup (chopped)
• Sugar 1 tsp
• Paneer 150 gm (small dices)
• Soy sauce 1 tbsp
• Red chilli sauce 1 tbsp
• Salt & pepper to taste
• Vinegar 1 tsp
• Spring onion greens for garnish (chopped)
• Set a pan on high heat, add oil, spring onion bulbs and ginger garlic paste, sauté for a minute.
• Add spring onion greens, green chillies, veggies and sugar, mix well and sauté for a 2-3 minutes on high flame.
• Add paneer and mix gently, sauté it for a minute.
• Add soy sauce, red chilli sauce and salt & pepper to taste, mix and cook high heat for a minute.
• Add the cooked rice, mix gently and cook for another 2 minutes.
• Add vinegar and some freshly chopped Spring onion greens, mix and toss well, your restaurant style veg fried rice is ready to be served, serve hot with schezwan sauce on side.