Dosto, ye video me hum log bana rahe hain French Fries jo sabhi ko pasand hai. Waise to aloo ko kaat kar, fry karne ka kaam koi bhi kar leta hain, aur sabse simple bhi rehta hai waise, lekin taste itna acha nahi rehta hai hamesha. Aaj, aapko main secret recipe de raha hu french fry ki, jisse ekdam best crispy aur fluffy french fry banti hai. Ye french fry pure 1 ghante tak aaram se crispy rehti hain aur bazaar se bhi tasty lagti hain.
CookingShooking ko jarur subscribe karein –
Instagram me follow jarur karein –
English videos –
Aloo – 4 (chipsona variety best rehti hai Kufri ke)
Namak – 4 tsp
Oil – fry karne ke liye
Namak, Lal Mirch, Chat Masala, aur Hara Dhaniya
French Fry Cutter –
Kitchen Products I use:
Measuring Cup & Spoon Set –
Kitchen Weight Scale –
Instant Yeast – (500gms, keep frozen in airtight container, will stay good for years)
Instant Yeast – (small pack)
Pizza Screen – (3 pack – 6,7,8 inches)
Parchment Paper – much better than butter paper, and it is reusable –
Good NonStick Pan –
Whipping Cream –
Oven For Baking – (28liter is good enough)
Microwave – (not good)
Aloo Paratha (Hindi: आलू पराठा, Bengali: আলু পরোটা, (Urdu: آلو کا پراٹھا); “potato paratha”) is a bread dish originating from the Indian subcontinent; the recipe is one of the most popular breakfast dishes throughout western, central and northern regions of India as well as in Pakistan. Aloo parathas consist of unleavened dough stuffed with a mixture of mashed potato and spices, which is rolled out and cooked on a hot tawa with butter or ghee. Aloo paratha is usually served with butter, chutney, or Indian pickles in different parts of northern and western India.
Don’t we all want to learn how to make perfect french fries?
These delicious sticks of potato-perfection are fried in vegetable oil. Are you looking for something indulgent?! If yes, then you’ve come to right place!
PERFECT FRENCH FRIES
4-5 large potatoes, peeled and soaked in plenty of water
Oil to deep fry
Zip lock freezer bags
Salt to taste
1. Heat sufficient oil in a kadai.
2. With a sharp knife cut potatoes into slices of even thickness. Trim the rounded edges and cut into fingers of even width and keep them soaked in water.
3. Remove from water and soak them in another bowl of fresh water. Drain well and carefully slide into hot oil and deep-fry on medium heat till half done. You can also par-boil the fingers in water with a little salt.
4. Drain the fries from oil on absorbent paper. Cool them down to room temperature.
5. Put them into zip lock freezer bags and freeze.
6. Just before serving, heat sufficient oil till very hot. Slide in the frozen fries and deep-fry till crisp and golden. Drain on absorbent paper. Sprinkle salt over them and serve immediately.