RAILWAY :- to Dimapur.
Mumbai – (everyone prefers flights). no direct trains.
Chennai – (everyone prefers flights). no direct trains.
Bangalore – (everyone prefers flights). no direct trains.
Kolkata – 23 hrs 48 mins, 3A- Rs. 1505.
Delhi – 32 hrs 53 mins, 3A- Rs. 2790.
FLIGHT :- to Dimapur.
Mumbai – 7 hrs 25 mins, Rs. 6500. one stoppage -Kolkata.
Chennai – 17 hrs 20 mins, Rs. 7100. one stoppage – Kolkata.
Bangalore – 6 hrs 00 mins, Rs. 6200. one stoppage – Kolkata.
Kolkata – 1 hrs 40 mins, Rs. 3300. (BEST DEAL)
Address of hotels:-
1. Hotel Bravo – United Colony, Kuda Village, Ward no. 20, Dimapur.
2. Hotel Seb Tower – Purana Bazzar, East Dimapur.
3. Hotel Lake Shilloi – Above Vishal Mega Mart, Near Clock tower, Circular Road, Dimapur.
4. Hotel Europa Inn – Golaghat Roat Near Golaghat Bus stand, Nesr S3 Shopping Mall,Dimapur
5. Clover Homestay – Model Colony, Purana Bazzar, Dimapur.
official website :-
My mail :- firstname.lastname@example.org
Nagaland is a state in northeastern India. It borders the state of Assam to the west, Arunachal Pradesh and Assam to the north, Myanmar to the east, and Manipur to the south. The state capital is Kohima, and the largest city is Dimapur. It has an area of 16,579 square kilometres (6,401 sq mi) with a population of 1,980,602 per the 2011 Census of India, making it one of the smallest states of India.
Explore more places :-
India to TOMORROWLAND :-
India to Maldives :-
India to SWITZERLAND :-
India to PARIS :-
India to BALI :-
India to MANALI :-
India to HAWAII :-
India to DISNEYLAND :-
India to SANTORINI :-
#explore #nagaland #letstravel2019
Thanks for watching 🙂
Bye and Enjoy your journey……