Gujarati Fafda | Jalebi Fafda Recipe | Instant Snacks Recipe | Indian Street Food | Crispy Fafda | Easy Evening Snacks Recipes
Instant Jalebi Recipe link:
Fafda is a Gujarati crispy street food/snack best had with hot Jalebis. This is made with besan and the authentic preparation style involves hand pressing the dough. To make it easier for everyone, we have shown fafda preparation using a rolling pin in this video. These crisps taste great with fried green chilies and besan chutney by the side.
#gujaratifafda #fafdajalebi #fafdarecipe #gujaratisnacks #intantsnacks #breakfastrecipes #gujaratikadhirecipe #gujaratistreetfood, #streetfood #jalebifafdarecipes #indianstreetfood #easysnacks #homecooking
Here is the link to Amazon HomeCooking Store where I have curated products that I use and are similar to what I use for your reference and purchase:
Ingredients for Fafda
Besan /gram Flour – 1 Cup (Buy:
Salt – 1/4 Tsp (Buy:
Turmeric Powder – 1/4 Tsp (Buy:
Pinch Of Baking Powder ( Optional ) (Buy:
Ajwain – 1/2 Tsp (Buy:
Oil – 4 1/2 Tsp (Buy:
Water – 4 Tbsp
Oil For Deep Fry
1. To a bowl, add besan, salt, turmeric powder, baking powder, crushed ajwain and 2 tsp of oil.
2. Mix everything and add another 2 tsp of oil.
3. Mix it all again and gradually add water to get the dough in right consistency.
4. Knead the dough for 2-3 mins.
5. Rub half a teaspoon of oil over the dough and leave it aside for a few mins.
6. Divide the dough in small portions and keep aside.
7. Add enough oil for deep fry in a pan and heat.
8. Meanwhile, rub some oil into the palms and roll the dough balls into thinly sized bullets.
9. Place the dough bullet on a rolling surface and gently roll it till it is thin.
10. Once the oil is heated, place the fafdas into the hot oil.
11. Keep the flame on medium low and fry fafdas on both sides.
12. Remove them from the pan and add a few whole green chilies to the pan.
13. Fry them until the outer skin colour is changed.
14. Garnish the fafdas with fried green chilies and serve!
You can buy our book and classes on
HAPPY COOKING WITH HOMECOOKING
ENJOY OUR RECIPES
A Ventuno Production :