What is erectile dysfunction?
We know what an erection is, let’s talk about the conditions that can cause weak erection. Even because, as the studies point out, many men are affected by problems related to this.
This is usually due to the balance required to ensure an erect penis. In this way, many organs are involved in this process: heart, lungs, hormones, nerves, blood vessels and even the brain. All these bodies must be coordinated in a complex sequence of events.
In the case of erectile dysfunction, that is, an individual’s inability to achieve or maintain an erection sufficient for satisfactory sexual intercourse, something in this process is not balanced. These small problems can be caused by several factors.
We can enumerate different sources for the problem, for example:
- Natural causes: aging of the body is a major cause of sexual disorders, including erectile dysfunction. In fact, men after the age of 40 are more prone to erectile problems.
- Psychological reasons: it is one of the main causes of erectile dysfunction in individuals under 40 years of age. Psychological concerns include things like:
- anxiety about sexual performance.
- decreased libido.
- Organic causes: there are many different factors in this case. For example:
- arterial hypertension.
- certain hematological conditions, such as sickle cell disease, hemochromatosis or thalassemia.
- hormonal diseases, such as Parkinson’s disease or multiple sclerosis.
- obesity and overweight.
- genital malformations, due to diseases such as Peyronie or even Hypospadias.
Therefore, realizing the symptoms of erectile dysfunction can be the first warning sign for more serious problems. Some of these problems include diabetes, heart disease, high blood pressure or andropause. If you suffer from erectile dysfunction, see a sexologist in Delhi, India and find out what may be causing your problem.
What does weak erection mean?
Erectile dysfunction is not limited to the inability to have an erection. It also includes, however, cases in which the degree of firmness of an erection is insufficient to permit sexual intercourse. Again, there are several factors that can prevent a full erection:
- Age – one of the main causes of weak erection. It is known that the hardening capacity of the penis decreases with the aging of the body. So, it can be difficult for people over 40 to achieve or maintain a full erection. However, this does not mean that this phenomenon does not affect younger people as well.
- The level of sexual arousal – this simply means that the level of sexual desire is an important factor in the stiffness of the penis.
- Blood flow – the amount of blood that reaches the sexual organ is of paramount importance. Therefore, the greater the blood flow, the more rigid the penis will become, at the same time, the lower the flow, the weaker the erection.
The firmness of your erections are important indicators of your body’s health. The blood vessels in the penis are smaller than the arteries and veins in other parts of the body. Thus, any problems, such as blockages, blood vessel dilation disorders or hormonal imbalances, often result in erectile dysfunction (or weak erection).
Erectile dysfunction can therefore become an early warning sign of a possible future heart attack or a more severe stroke.
And absent erection?
When the penis does not harden, in most cases, there is an erection problem. This can mean disorders, dysfunction or even impotence, in the most severe cases. In fact, the latter case is quite shameful for many and can have repercussions on both the patient’s and the couple’s sexual life.
That is why we always advise men to see a sexologist doctor in Delhi, India quickly. Currently, it is possible to quickly consult the best sexologist in Delhi on the www.bestsexologist.in platform from your home. You can make an appointment in less than 24 hours and talk to the sex specialist in Delhi by private message or video. He can also send you a prescription if necessary.
But, as we said, age is also a possible cause for men who are without an erection. With more than 50 years of age, the body begins to weaken gradually and, thus, it is difficult for the man to harden the sexual organ or even to keep the penis erect.
When to see the best sexologist doctor in Delhi, India?
Like most body dysfunctions, it is necessary to consult sexologists in Delhi when the problem appears to be serious and recurring.
This is the case if you are a frequent victim of erectile dysfunction: only if your penis no longer reacts normally. In many cases, it is necessary to consult a sexologist in Delhi, that is, a doctor specializing in sexology.
This type of consultation is very useful for people suffering from erectile dysfunction, as it helps to detect whether the problem is psychological or physical. In any case, you may be instructed to follow a therapy, to perform exercises to overcome your block, or to obtain prescription drugs adapted to your erectile dysfunction treatment in Delhi.
In all cases, it is recommended that you make an appointment quickly as soon as these problems become recurrent.
“Neither soft nor hard”: how to increase erectile function?
Many factors are responsible for a weak erection. We can quote:
- Natural causes, such as aging.
- Psychological reasons, such as stress, anxiety or even panic.
- Organic reasons, such as diabetes and other disease- related problems.
So, in order for you to get a stronger erection, modern medicine presents you with several techniques. You can, for example:
- Change your sexual habits and reinforce your desire.
- Invest in new sexual games with your partner.
- Improve communication. If the problem is of psychological origin, a conversation with your partner can directly impact your erection.
- If all of the above solutions fail, you can also take stimulating products like Sildenafil (or Viagra), Tadalafil (Cialis) or Vardenafil. To obtain this type of medication, you must first consult a top sexologist in Delhi, who will determine the most appropriate treatment and issue a prescription.
Erection is an indicator of the health of your body, so it is also a good indicator of your lifestyle. So, if you want to have a strong erection, it is important to take care of yourself and cultivate good habits.
For good sexual health, it is necessary to set aside a series of bad habits that can hamper a good erection. We can quote, for example:
- avoid smoking.
- reduce alcohol consumption.
- avoid the use of narcotics.
- adopt a healthy diet.
- play sports.
- always observe the contraindications of the medications used.
Known simply as “sexual desire”, libido is the desire to engage in erotic activities.
This desire can be spontaneous or a response to external excitement (such as your partner’s stimuli). Libido is a key element of sexuality and has a direct impact on a man’s ability to guarantee a good erection.
However, certain factors can affect a man’s libido. The causes can be psychological, hormonal or physical. So, it is important to take care of your sex life by having a healthy lifestyle.
Erectile dysfunction medications, thanks to their active ingredients, can help treat the problem. Among those available on the market, we can mention:
- Viagra, with the active ingredient Sildenafil.
- Cialis, or the generic Tadalafil.
- And also, Vardenafil.
All of these treatments are sold by pharmacies upon presentation of a prescription. For this reason, it is recommended to consult the best sexologist in Delhi specialized in this type of subject.
In case the previous products fail, there are still other types of treatments, prescribed in special cases. Some of them are:
- Application of products in the region usually creams or liquids applied by injection. Injectable products are placed directly into the carvenous bodies of the penis.
- Penile prostheses: they are available in several formats. However, they are only used if pills and injectables do not work.